Thursday, January 17

Big Pimpin

     This post is for the gents.  Don't think just because I'm a woman that I don't pay attention to what the fellas are wearing.  Word to the wise- anyone meeting me for the first time should not try to introduce themselves within the first five minutes because their name will go in one ear and out the other or not in one ear at all.  That's because I will be too busy paying attention to your get-up from head to toe that I won't hear anything coming out of your mouth!
     Many times I have freaked someone out by not only telling them exactly what I was wearing when we first met, but what their ensemble was as well.  Now the average person probably doesn't remember what they wore yesterday, but I'm no average person.  Allow me to clarify an earlier post in which I said that I don't judge people for what they wear.  I do not judge people for being "Bargain Betty" and shopping at Century 21 or H & M.  I do, however, judge people that have absolutely no fashion sense.  Those who completely mismatch patterns and colors, those who wear garments that do nothing to flatter their figures, or even worse those who wear torn and stained clothing (unless they're a legitimate homeless person and not just an Olsen twin.)  Case in point:  the lovely Pimp Daddy sitting next to me on the train this AM who's the inspiration for this post.  I want to know what he was smoking when he decided to put his Mr. T chains and rings on with his orange fur coat and orange crocodile loafers with black checkered pants. Dude looked like Chester from a bag of Cheetos.  Now this may sound like a sight for sore eyes, but I could not avert my eyes.  As I studied this textbook case for Stacy and Clinton on "What Not to Wear" I tried to get inside his head and figure out what possessed him to walk out the door dressed like that. Then it came to me....he was just Big Pimpin and dude thought he looked fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment