Tuesday, January 22

Demon Unleashed!

   I knew it was a bad idea, but I did it anyway.....I went shopping on my lunch break.  The good news is I scored the teal MK studded jeans and a pair of camel studded flat gladiator sandals in Soho.  The flats were an absolute necessity because I needed to replace the beat up pair I've been wearing for the past couple of years.  I  mean they're practically falling apart and I can't be seen toting a Chanel bag around town while wearing beat up sandals!  The bad news is I scoped out about ten other must haves for the season that I'm going to obsess over until they are in my closet.  Here I thought I was going to get some sleep tonight because of the successful jean and shoe purchase.  Instead I'm just going to lay awake dreaming of everything I left behind in the store today.
    Among the items which I fell in love with the moment I laid my eyes on them were a pair of white skinny jeans, a navy shell and white and navy pinstripe blazer, plus a matching navy and pave stone bangle.  Let's not forget the long flowy Grecian style navy maxi dress.  Sorry Suze Orman--I know you think I should be saving for a rainy day, but I rather subscribe to the motto "You can't take it to the grave!"  Oh yeah and then there's the canary clutch with sliver hardware and a chain link shoulder strap that won't be available in store until next week.  Looks like the shopping demon in me has been unleashed yet again and I'll be back at the store next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment