Tuesday, January 29

Game Day

   The other night I went to a Nets game and I found myself wondering where all the stylish female fans were.  Now I know I was at a basketball game and not a fashion show, but who says female sports fans can't be stylish.  I mean celebrities like RiRi and Kim K. always manage to pull off the look while sitting court side so what's the average woman's excuse?  (Note: not having a personal stylist or celebrity size budget are not valid excuses!)
   As hard as I looked around the arena the other night I could not find one woman whose outfit I even admired, nonetheless envied.  To my dismay I saw nothing other than basketball jerseys and baggy sweatshirts and jeans, which do nothing to compliment the female form.  I believe women need to put their best fashion foot forward everywhere they go.  Personally, regardless of where I'm going I always trying to make a statement with my look.  This is not to say that I think women need to wear a black mini skirt and red bottom pumps to a sporting event, but dressing practical for the occasion does not mean sacrificing one's sense of style.  Besides if you single ladies are looking to score a pro-athlete husband you better put your best foot forward on Game Day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment