Monday, January 28

Girly Girl

   I love being a Girly Girl and pretty much anyone who has ever met me would describe me as such.  So what makes me girly?

1.  I get my nails manicured regularly and pink is my favorite color polish
2.  I decorated my Christmas tree this past year entirely in diamond ring and stiletto shoe ornaments
3.  My first car had pink fuzzy dice and beads hanging from the mirror and a pink zebra print steering wheel cover
4.  I have a hot pink piggy bank that says "Shoe Fund" on it and the piggy is wearing black stilettos. I even named her Sassy Sally. (As part of my Make More Money scheme I have even tried to charge "admission" upon my friends and family for entering my apartment by telling them that they must feed Sassy.)
5.  At 29 years old I still love playing dress up, even if I have no place to go
6.  I have six tattoos and they are all of hearts, flowers, and stars
7.  I get more excited about watching the red carpet portion of award shows then the actual ceremony
8.  I consider shopping a sport
9.  I only drink pink, fruity cocktails with umbrellas in them
10. I own at least two bags and two pairs of stilettos for every outfit in my wardrobe
11. Even my bathroom decor is couture....my shower curtain, toothbrush holder and tissue box holder are each decorated with models wearing couture gowns, stiletto heels, diamonds and pink lipstick.  My bathmat is even pink with a black stiletto in the center  

1 comment:

  1. Two bags and two pairs of stilettos for every outfit? Incredible!

    ReplyDelete