Wednesday, January 16

My Fashion Targets

         So now that I've told the world about myself, people are looking for my expert advice.  As luck would have it I am a commuter and encounter thousands of people on the ferry and trains everyday.  Now most people spend their lengthy commute reading the newspaper, playing with their smart phones or Ipads, or listening to music.  Not me!  I people watch and these encounters have often left me wondering what on earth people were thinking when they got dressed in the morning.  Heck they must not have been thinking because they were still half asleep when they got dressed or perhaps they got dressed in the dark. Or maybe they don't have mirrors or friends to call them out on their fashion faux pas?
         Now I know that everyone is not like me and they can't be on their fashion game everyday, but a vast majority of these people are repeat offenders.  My biggest (and yes I mean BIGGEST) pet peeve is women who don't take the damn size label off the bottom of their shoe soles.  Hate to break it to you ladies, but I caught that fashion faux pas and if you were on Fashion Police you better believe that Joan would have you fined!
         Note to people riding any form of public transportation in NYC you are not free my critiques!  Up to now I have kept my thoughts to myself and just stored them away in my memory bank.  One of these days, however I'm not going to be able to help myself and I'm just going to call you out on that hideous red size 8 sale label at the bottom of your pink BCBG pumps because I care what you wear.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment