Wednesday, March 13

From Obsession to Possession

     In the spirit of March Madness I have done some partaking in my own favorite sport- Shopping!  Part of my goal in doing so has been to turn some of my current obsessions into possessions.  Each of the statement pieces below represent Spring's hottest trends- from multidimensional color blocking to basic black and white, and from dramatic cutouts to rocker chic metallic studs and cap toes.  Here, I will show you where to get your hands (and heels!) on some of the season's most coveted looks.  If there are two things that I know well (at least better than I know men!) it's shoes and handbags.  So take comfort in knowing that after reading this post you will be able to fashion yourself a style icon who knows where to get all of the objects worthy of obsession- and possession.

Fendi- $2890

Giuseppe Zanotti- $850
Bloomingdales




Michael by Michael Kors- $250
Bloomingdales


Louis Vuitton- $975

Marc Jacobs- $895
Neiman Marcus




Gucci- $685




No comments:

Post a Comment