Saturday, June 1

Color Me Pink


Oscar de la Renta













 If you're dreaming of Summer you'll love this color trend: NEON PINK! It probably comes as no surprise to anyone who knows what a girly girl I am that pink is my favorite color, especially in a neon hue.  Although I've always loved this shade, currently my pink fascination is inspired by the Michael Kors Summer 2013 collection, which is peppered with great brights.
I love to wear my neon pink with basic colors like black and white or navy for some contrast.  When I'm feeling more daring I'll pair it with other neons like yellow or lime.  Even if you're a neutrals kind of girl, I guarantee that after browsing these looks you will have the fever for a pop of color. 

  

 


 

 






 

 


Nars
"Funny Face" in Fuchsia
Essie
"Madison Ave- Hue"

No comments:

Post a Comment