Saturday, June 15

Peter Pan Collars That Scream "I Don't Want to Grow Up!"


Topshop

     Now that I've hit the big 3-0, my age may say I'm no spring chicken, but my new Summer wardrobe filled with Peter Pan collared blouses, dresses, and necklaces says otherwise.  The truth is I'm still not ready to grow up and these youthful buttoned-up collars are a stylish and age appropriate addition to any mature woman's wardrobe.  It's no accident that these collars are named after the boy who never wanted to grow up, but what is it about them that's so appealing? For me, they instantly up the ladylike factor of any ensemble. And then there's the fact that I've always loved grown-up clothes that have a touch of youthfulness to remind me of the clothes I wore as a little girl.  Check out some of this season's neat, pointy and curved versions which deliver some extra playfulness to Summer's graphic and lacy designs.


Forever 21
Forever 21













Forever 21

Forever 21
Forever 21













Forever 21

Forever 21
Forever 21














Forever 21

Forever 21

Asos




Forever 21



Jason Wu
 
Jason Wu

Jason Wu

Tinley Road

Kensie



Alice + Olivia




Forever 21
Forever 21














Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment