Saturday, January 18

Crush on Blush

Steven Ravesh
zappos.com

If I ever get around to color coordinating my closets (New Years resolution, anyone?) I would probably see a heavy lean on the colors that just always seem to work. Black, camel, and crisp white, to name a few. But this year, I'm applying a bit of pink flush, and not just to the apples of my cheeks.  Inspired by the subtle, yet hot hue, I'm all about blush for 2014.  From the slightest tinge of pink to cheeky nudes, these shades are almost as universal as a true neutral.  They will naturally blend into your collection of basics and stand-out pieces to kick your color palette up a notch in the new year.  I've rounded out a few best-of-blush pieces to get you inspired and maybe earn you some extra attention. Blushing yet?

ABS

Dorothy Perkins
Herve Leger


Parker Hayden

Dior
Swarovski

Mulberry


Chloe
Macr Jacob

Alexander McQueen

Valentino
Ferragamo



Ashley Clarke
johnlewis.com

Kate Spade
Kate Spade


Black House White Market
Blushing Brides
Essie
Petal Pink
Dior


No comments:

Post a Comment