Tuesday, April 29

Feast Your Eyes on Eyelet


Eyelet is a trend we see every spring, but this year designers like Rebecca Taylor, J.Crew and Catherine Malandrino actually made these tiny holes the star of the runways. I especially love Rebecca’s take in which she styled crop tops over eyelet shirts resulting in two seasonal trends in one, which I consider a WIIIIIN!

I know what you’re thinking, eyelet holes mean see-through. I'm here to dispel the myth with pieces I've rounded up that don’t reveal too much and still give you a nice breeze for those hot spring/summer nights. After all, come July you know you’ll wish you had some ventilation in your clothes. Plus for S/S '14, there’s tons of options from tops and shorts to skirts, dresses and even stilettos.  Feast your eyes on my favorite eyelet pieces below and thank me when the Farmer's Almanac predictions for scorching temperatures ring true in the upcoming months..


Christian Louboutin

Dl 1961
Michael Kors











Michael Kors
Topshop
Madwell


Trina Turk
Melissa Odabash
Tory Burch











Victoria's Secret
BCBG
Tory Burch










 
Sperry Topsider

Simone Rocha
Tibi










 

Alice + Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment